Monday, November 17, 2008

The New Star Trek Trailer

I don't think Paramount will be mad at us for posting this. You can download the trailer for free on iTunes. Perhaps Apple will be mad at us for posting this.



What do y'all think? I think that before the trailer I was worried most of all about Simon Pegg, because he's too much of a comedic actor. But when I saw him in the trailer for that half second he really really looked like Scotty. Maybe it's just me. Also it looks like in this universe Spock gets really pissed. That could be cool. It happened in the original Transformers movie when Megatron turned into Galvatron and Spock voiced Galvatron and he was super pissed and it was super cool.

Let's add a few more Googlable words shall we? New Star Trek Trailer! Movie Film J.J. Abrams May 2009 James Tiberius Kirk Spock Simon Pegg.

No comments: